Hormone Health and Wellness of Colorado provides bioidentical replacement therapy to help decrease mood swings, hot flashes and night sweats. Hormone replacement therapy for women can also increase libido and speed up the metabolism.
If any of these effects interest you, call our Grand Junction, CO clinic today.
Wondering what you can expect when you visit Hormone Health and Wellness of Colorado? Here are the seven main steps of BHRT:
- You take our online hormone test
- We follow up with you the next day to schedule a free consultation
- You meet with Ashlie, our consultant, for 30 minutes to an hour to discuss your symptoms
- We draw blood and run initial lab tests to ensure you're a good candidate for bioidentical hormone replacement therapy
- We schedule your first insert with Dr Glasser. She will review your medical history, go over your lab results and discuss your expectations of treatment
- After six weeks we run a second set of labs and administer a booster/balancer pellet insert
- Labs and inserts are scheduled on a regular 3 month interval
It will take about two weeks for the hormones to enter your system. Your body will automatically administer them 24/7 to address your symptoms. Schedule an appointment today to get effective hormone replacement therapy for women.